- There are seven awards categories, each valued at $1000.
- You may apply for more than one award category. A SEPARATE application is required for each award category application.
- The Application Form must be submitted online.
- Resume and Supporting Documents:
a. Use PDFMerge to convert your resume and all of your supporting documents to PDF and merge the files into a single PDF file.
b. Attachments must include your resume.
c. You can also include other documents supporting your application, such as high school transcripts, samples of art work, and news articles. Do not include copies of awards and plaques as these can be noted in your resume.
d. Include your name and the award category name in the file name of the single PDF file (e.g., “FirstName_LastName_DignityOfLife.pdf”).
e. We do not accept non-PDF files, like videos and ZIP files. Do not send these as attachments. Links to non-PDF files can be provided in your resume.
- You must have a Gmail address to complete the Application Form.
- After submitting your application form, you will be sent a confirmation email with a link to edit your application until the deadline. You can edit your application package until the deadline of Monday, May 20, 2019, 11:59 pm Eastern Standard Time. You will also receive an email that contains a link to a copy of the nomination form that has been pre-filled with your name and high school. Share this link with your nominators.
a. Two references are required to support your application.
b. At least one must be a staff member at your school.
c. Have each of the two references complete the online Nomination Form.
d. If you apply for more than one award category, we encourage you to submit different references to show how you excel in each particular award category.
- If you have any questions, check the FAQs or email us at email@example.com. Do NOT mail any supporting documentation to this email address.
- If you encounter any technical problems with the Application Form or Nomination Form, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online Application / Nomination
Click one of the buttons below to begin: