- There are seven awards categories, each valued at $1000.
- You may apply for more than one award category.
- A SEPARATE application is required for each award category.
- You have not received a Jean Lumb Award in the past.
- The Application Form must be submitted online.
- Supporting Documents:
a. Resume (mandatory)
b. Transcript of your courses and grades (mandatory)
c. Samples of art work, news articles, etc. (optional)
d. Do not include copies of awards and plaques as these can be noted in your resume.
e. Use iLovePDF to convert your transcript, resume, and all of your supporting documents to PDF. Merge your resume and all of your supporting documents into a single PDF file.
f. When submitting your transcript, please include your name in the file name of the PDF (e.g., “FirstName_LastName_Transcript.pdf”).
g. When submitting your resume and supporting documents, include your name and the award category name in the file name of the PDF (e.g., “FirstName_LastName_DignityOfLife.pdf”).
h. We don’t accept non-PDF files, like videos and ZIP files. Do not send these as attachments. Links to non-PDF files can be provided in your resume.
- You must have a Gmail address to complete the Application Form.
a. Two references are required to support your application.
b. At least one must be a staff member at your school.
c. Have each of the two references complete the online Reference Form.
d. If you apply for more than one award category, you must submit different references to show how you excel in each particular award category.
- You can edit your application package until the deadline of Monday, May 18, 2020, 11:59 pm Eastern Standard Time.
- If you have any questions, check the FAQs or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Do NOT mail any supporting documentation to this email address.
Online Application / Reference
Click one of the buttons below to begin: